Thursday 30 April 2009

What do you know...even!

Hi!

Well, I've been down to 265$, 270$ (etc) and then manage to build up to 280$ once more.

From the hands I've reviewed, most of the stacked situations I've been into i was ahead by a mile.

Ex.: AA with a K94 flop against a weak opponent who decided to go all in. Insta call - he probably had Kx. No..he had 88 and an 8 hit the river. Things like that.

So I'm very proud of the achievement I've accomplished regarding my poker skills: I feel I've got a lot better since the beginning of the month. I still don't feel at ease to harass NL20 tables again, but in a couple of weeks I might give it another shot.

Can't wait to get some cash from the cards - I'm probably quitting my job in a few weeks, sick of some stuff happening - my boss is way over the line with a few sh$t his been babling about.

At least I have my OWN company to support me in these time of crisis:)

Soon I'll write about my balance from April.

For now, FU swine flu!!

God speed to those of you in affected places!

No comments:

Post a Comment