Wednesday 22 April 2009

Finally, some sense

Hello

Well, I'm now oficially playing at 6 tables simultaneous.

I started a session losing with KK vs QQ pf (all in) to a Q on the flop, JJJ on the flop to a all in flush draw with the flush appearing on the river and losing two races both to shorstacks (20bbs and 17bbs): one I had AK and lost to PP and the other I had a small pp (66 I think) and lost to A9 with a 9 on the flop.

So, starting off with 2 buyins down, I needed to be focus in order to make this work.

Therefore I logged on into the msn while I was playing, and talked and play, put hands on weaktight and play, review hands while playing (and play), etc.

What the hell was I thinking?

As soon as I focused, I started squeezing my buddy Osiris with loads of questions, some standard, others not so much.

Following his advices and some thumb rules from the book I bought (thanks for the tip, Osi :) ) I manage to recover from the 2bis down to a 1,3bi up.

Not so much for the money, I'm genuinly happy to manage to think througout most of the hands, making well thought decisions (even if some were dubious or just plain incorrect) and overall, avoid making donk mistakes.

No more stacks give away with TPTK, mates!

I feel I'm increasing as a player and I hope my bankroll reflects just that. According to my records, I'm down 255$ for the month,including the 80$ of the HM and not counting any rake back/race awards I will receive.



Another thing: I've surfed around and found out that there are inumerous (and far more interesting) poker blogs around so I've got to get me some leverage.




Just to start things off: beautifull A.J.Cook from Criminal Minds (and other stuff)


Hi hi hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment