Tuesday 16 June 2009

Nl20 - Now we are talking.

Hi there.

After reading the title you might expect me to show you some mountain graph where I would prove I've won more than 500$, just on the tables.

Well, I "just" won 100$ on more or less 8k hands. I feel I could win a lot more but after recalling some sessions, I had one 40$ down session with just pure plain sick beats - had more than AA 6 times, and lost almost all of them, at least 5. Some of them I've showed you before so you can get the picture.

All in all, being 100$ up is pretty cool for the second shot at NL20, where I feel I have an edge over several players despite the fact I'm still doing several mistakes, in my opinion, pretty noobish.

Nevertheless I've improved a lot and now I'm trying to increase my steal percentage and trying to take advantage of specific spots, where steals work better - both pre-flop and pos-flop. I usually don't 2nd barrel much as I though in general these players when calling the flop would also call turn.

I need to get those small pp's to call flop and fold on the turn, so let's start shooting more bullets, shall we?

My english is getting worse by the post, I know..:)

And for your eyes only...Jennifer Love Hewit! God...



No comments:

Post a Comment