Saturday 30 May 2009

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn (about NL10)

Hi!!

I'm at NL20 and guess what, winning!

I feel like I've improved A LOT, thanks to a lot (well, not that much)reading but more to two friends (still "just" msn friends) that share between them a lot of patiente.

Even when they are getting hit pretty hard on the table they find the courage and strenght to not tell me to go f*** myself but to help me with my own set of questions and doubts, regarding specifics hands.

God bless:)

So, all and all, I was struggling at NL10 and was about even/down a few buyins and made a personal objective of just going to NL20 when I reached the 1500$ mark.

Well, I went up on about 940$ :) Still, I knew by now i had the mental strenght to avoid or accept swings and I felt I had improved a lot since my first shot at the 20$ stacks buyin.

All is going very very well and I'm up 120$ on NL20 alone, feeling pretty confidant and knowing I'm making several good decisions overall.

Let's head for 2k roll, shall we?

And now, let me introduce you to another friend:



Zooey Deschanel, from (amongst others) "Yes, Man!"

God help us all...by us i mean men...

No comments:

Post a Comment